Titans conditioning.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, May 19, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I would post the article link but I'm busy searching out Will Levis' gf's OnlyFans..(lol)

Google: Sean Murphy Bunting Titan conditioning

Now I see why were always the most injured team..

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Like the Callus Conditioning, but only if it applies to playing preseason too. That's the key. It's old school, but I think it works. And I think we will be better prepared to open the season mechanically, as well as physically. Potential for a season ending injury before kickoff, yes, but generally speaking i like the risk reward.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Most complain that players get injured because they don't do enough... Now we're going to complain because the Titans are pushing around sleds early in camp?

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

5. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

Hav'nt seen anything you wouldn't do in the military. Fitness and character building, also gives the boys something to look back at and remind them they got through that so gameday will be a piece of cake. 90% mental 10% Physical, wouldnt be in the team otherwise. Don't want no divas.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

7. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I mean you would be 100 percent right... if the last 3rd seasons weren't peppered with injuries to a level never seen before.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Not worried about the conditioning program since we now have magic coconut truf

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar