Game Day Thread Titans @ Commanders GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I've been REALLY hard on RT17. He's playing well all things considered and deserves credit for his ability to protect the ball.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

On Sunday I missed watching our first drive…went back and rewatched game yesterday.

who the hell designed that first play having Swaim come in motion and being responsible for blocking Sweat 1 on 1. If anything you should be double teaming Sweat. Of course Swaim got pushed right back into Tanny. I would think that Tanny would have enough say in play design to be like “hey coach do you really think this is a good idea”

Next play Radunz does his best impression of a dead armadillo ending up on his backside….I really focused on Radunz and it truly is amazing how he can totally whiff and miss the guy lined up right in front of him. He did actually move well in space in the screen game…he gets no push though in the run game

Daley had a really rough day will be interesting to see if LaRaven Clark gets a chance after the bye wk against the Colts

We got the W and didn’t appear to have any more bad injuries which is important

Need to come out focused after the bye and take care of our divisional foes

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Yeah, Tannehill is the least of our problems right now. Which is good but also a shame because we no longer feel like a super bowl team that is "a QB away". We're a lot of pieces away now.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

How do we even have a winning record?

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Are you saying he had redskin?

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I wasn’t gonna look it up, but TO,
    The ole bend but not break D when comparing yardage rank to points.
    That’s 3rd down D is key.

I’ll say it like I did specifically for this Washington game, Stonehouse was avg 11 more yards per punt than the skins punter. I’d have to look at the other games, but it is a big detail on ability to flip the field.

Edit: The 3 wins are also only 1 possession wins, so it really could be the difference in a few inches here or there.
    Also didn’t look up penalties. Titans aren’t great there but maybe just timing coincidences.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. 8Bruce8

8Bruce8 Starter

So it is definitive............ we suck again. Better being lucky than good though.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

to be fair Titans have not even tried in 2 second halves leaving an entire games worth of O off the books

that is on Vrabel

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

[​IMG]

10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Time will tell if Woods will ever be the same but he was a very good player before the injury in LA. If Burks can eventually replace AJ, that’s definitely a solid to pretty good duo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar