Game Day Thread Titans @ Commanders GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Basically we win because the other team is just worst.

This wins are just not fun.

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

You're simply wrong here. It's great we got a win, but play this game out 100 times, Washington wins it 90 of them given the stats.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Why every ending of a titans game gotta give me chest pain, imma be dead by 40 because of this team lol

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Winning like this just isn’t sustainable. We have to fix some things fast. Getting healthy will help, but holes in the roster are killing us. Poor drafts and not knowing when to keep a drafted player verses signing a 31 year old injured guy is suppressing our roster.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

These Titans definitely take years off our lives.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

If we don't fix the LT situation, winning against teams like Washington will be our SB.

We have a BYE week and if the LT isn't fixed, it will show me we're not committed to winning this year.

7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Not sure how you fix LT this late. Teams don’t want to trade decent back ups and not sure who is out there that would be even remotely in any kind of shape to play in two weeks in FA. I think we are stuck trying to make gold out of straw.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

That's true, but I seriously feel like anyone at this point can be better than Daley at LT. He is an absolute fail of a LT. Lure someone out of retirement at this point.

We just can't go with Daley anymore.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Wrong. No way.

That’s about as close to a 50/50 game as they get.

Nothing Washington says they deserved that win or even outplayed Tennessee. Certainly not by some of the key statistics that typically lie on the “winning” side.

10. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I WISH we had straw to turn into gold. The OL the Titans are working with is more like manure.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar