Titans Come Together for Minicamp This Week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: May minicamp begins today as the Titans veterans meet at Baptist Sports Park. Later in the week, the rookies will return for two sessions. Many of the veterans will miss activity this week including DE Kyle Vanden Bosch, DE Travis LaBoy, WR Drew Bennett, T Daniel Loper, WR Roydell Williams and LB Cody Spencer. The team is hopeful all six can return for June camps. CB Michael Waddell and WR Brandon Jones will miss all offseason workouts. QB Steve McNair will also not participate as his grievance hearing is to take place this week.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. well that sucks

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

LaBoy hurt again? I thought he had become LaMan? :lol:

Guess I could say KVB hurt again too :-/

Well and Spencer too, shesh.

I watched some of last year's preseason games the other day (too bored I know), and Loper looked to be pretty athletic as billed. And also, got pushed around some, the other part of that label. Stewart was just the opposite, heavy feet. I'm really interested in how this plays out.

Roydell, Brandon, look out....Orr is creeping up :lol:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

5. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

yeah no doubt. im sure there will be a couple of more articles tomorrow morning in the tennessean also.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's not looking good for Woolfolk.

7. Maverick

Maverick Guest

Are we going to have all those great pictures like we had last year for Mini-Camps and Training Camps?

8. Actually Jeff, I email Jim Wyatt all the time concerning his articles and he always responds. So I am going to email Paul Kuharsky for the first time and get some substance behind what he said. Why am I saying this. People are quick to make a judgment based on what they already preconceive. Hill is not 100% yet, meaning they have to have someone fight for the left corner job. Now if you follow Fisher's style, he doesn't work the people into the corner role that are being worked into the nickel role symultaneously, meaning if Andre is to challenge Hill on that left corner, that is where his reps will be, thus thrusting someone else.....ala Fuller into the lead Nickel..... Make sense to me..... I just called Andre (no joke) and left a message in his voicemail. What he answers will be private, so it will be privileged for those I trust only in PMs.... If you consider yourself one of those I trust and are curious PM me.... If you are one of my antagonizers... don't bother (The list is well known).... peace.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

A lot has to play out yet. We won't know how all this shakes out until September.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar