Titans @ Colts Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Nothin against you man, just saw the similar name, only 15 posts thought it was a new guy, no harm done :)

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I know it sounds negative. It is negative. How can anyone be happy that we're heading in to the playoffs after tonights game???
    That's like barely winning a fight with a 7 year old kid, and looking forward to Mike Tyson next week. And sure, the Browns should have beaten the Bengals - but they didn't get the privilege of playing a teams 2nd and 3rd stringers in their must-win.

Half of me is happy. But the other half looks at this game and sees a team that couldn't beat the 49ers right now. The Dolphins would love to play us.

3. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

I for one was fairly satisfied with tonight's game. I believe if it wasn't for the two costly fumbles we would have ended up winning the game buy a few scores. For the guy saying vince is on a short leash. Don't be stupid. Vince made some great throws today and put up good numbers. Yes kerry played good, and I'm very happy he's our backup. With Vince as our starter we won 4 out of our last 5 and he had right around 100 qb rating in 3 of those games.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No one did, and a bit hard when the O-Line was playing matador.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Bah..Keep on "Gloating" as usual..[​IMG]

A w is a w and you only get so many chances in your lifetime as a football fan to enjoy post-season berths. Tonight is certainly not the damn night to sit around grumbling about this or that. Enjoy, Titans fans!

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

both brown and henry had carries over five yards later in the game.

7. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

SD is over rated... The only person i know on offense is LT, Gates, and Chambers. Gates's and Chambers game all depend on rivers, in my opinion we should just take a cheap shot on him and injure him or something lol but SD defense has only 1 good player i can think off and thats merriman, idk maybe im just not realizing it but SD is over rated and im 85% sure we will win this game by at least 10 point. But i wonder how VY will play in playoff atmosphere.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I'm surprised Fish decided to bench CB and bring in Henry..
    I think Brown played well all season. Fish really treats Brown too harshly sometimes.

So what if he fumbled.. Thats the first this season.
    1 out of 102 attempts with a 4.5 average shouldn't land him on the bench.

Lendale on the other hand has fumbled 5 times on 303 attempts. Thats 70% more than CB.. and he remained active. For what its worth, we'll be missing CB comes next season.

9. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Its great to be in the playoffs and I'm enjoying it like hell. If we go into SD next week playing like this we have no chance. I have a feeling we beat the bolts next week and LT pimp slaps Philip Rivers at the end of the game. Nobody really expected this team to win ten games and get in the playoffs.

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

IDK.. i think we played pretty well.
    We probably would have played more agressively if we were playing from behind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar