Game Day Thread Titans @ Colts GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

FG right here for the Colts wins them the game.

Don't worry, Mariota and company will pad the stats late in the 4th.

2. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

Henry is bouncing to the outside and losing yards almost every time he gets the ball.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

I’m always finding some positives for this team but this is pathetic. Our whole coaching staff needs to go. Disgusting

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

I saw an interview with Robiskie this week where he literally admitted he doesn't make adjustments, re-calls plays which have already failed in the hope they 'pop' later on. Total joke.

5. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Gore has more rushing yards than our ENTIRE TEAM COMBINED!!!!!

6. Adrenalize74

Adrenalize74 Starter

I put about 75% of the blame for our offensive ineptness on Robisky. Terrible scheme, terrible route designs, terrible run block schemes. The guy is just hurting every aspect of the offense.

It doesn't really matter who you have running if there are no holes to run through...it doesn't really matter who you have blocking if the blocking scheme is bad...it doesn't really matter who you have running routes if those routes are poorly designed and poorly planned...and it doesn't really matter who is throwing passes if all the above is garbage.

A competent OC would seriously do wonders for this team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

is there a stat of how many 3rd and +15s we have had this season? we have to be in the top 3 if there is.

8. Up_KD

Up_KD Starter

Yet has more YPC in nearly every game this season

9. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Preds game is on if y’all don’t wanna watch this trash.

The intermission report is more entertaining than Titans football.

10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

• LOL LOL x 1
  11. bupac

bupac Starter

I hope we get beat this game. We are not a playoff team. Even if we made it, we would be one and done and Mularkey would be given another pass for a year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar