Game Day Thread Titans @ Colts GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

so did we just ignore my 3 responses to you saying Mariota is having a terrible season. Or do we just want to continue to be illiterate?

2. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

exotic capsmouth

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Our OL went from mauling guys to leaning on them. Our OL has no attitude like I've seen at times in the past.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I don't even know what the hell you're talking about. I rarely pay attention to your posts to be honest.

All I know is that you're a supreme Mariota fan boy.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

has Jake Locker ever had a +.500 season?

6. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

slants, curls, drags, and crossing patterns are non-existent. We have a coach that is really a position coach, and two coordinators that were fired from their last team. Both of those teams improved once they left and are currently in the playoff picture.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Has Mariota ever been to the playoffs?

8. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Sucks but it's true. Titans = pretenders

9. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

MM needs to grow a pair and take command of this team, he needs to relieve Robiske of play calling duties and run the offense. Not that it would be better we need a shake up.

10. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Mary has head problems. His choices are terrible. Even the Walker catch was in triple coverage. The second INT had a defender under and a safety over. You can't keep throwing into coverage no matter how much you love your arm. And he refuses to go through progressions. OK for a rookie-bad for a third year guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar