Game Day Thread Titans @ Colts GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

From the sound of things I picked the right weekend to visit family out of town. I set up the dvr to record the game, but I'm not sure if I should bother to watch it when I get back home.

2. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

upload_2017-11-26_13-27-10.png

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

For every good skilled player on a playoff caliber team right now, they wouldn't be **** on this team right now.

We have a lot of talent on offense this year. Davis, Taylor, Walker, and Henry would be doing quite well on certain teams.

4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Damn. I forgot the Preds game is on. Gonna watch that instead.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

11th game of the season and the offense still runs completely cold in the first half...

The 6-4 record is such a mirage, why anybody is excited about the future of this team is beyond me.

6. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

So is it everyone else is great when we win but Marcus sucks when we lose?
    He's in the top half of the NFL in play action, one of the best in the red zone, and outside the interceptions is still one of the more efficient QBs in the NFL. Why are people surprised when young QBs have ups and downs?

7. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

It's horrendous. Just check the final score but definitely start mentally preparing for the L

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I recommend a different approach here while everyone is down on MM, let him keep passing. Pick some easy high % passes that may not get firsts, but keep passing.

Let him hit a rhythm for one, but that should also open the run game a little.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Plenty of people are talking about the piss poor running game. It seems like you only comprehend when someone says something about your boyfriend AKA the TO machine.

10. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

Couldn't the same be said about if you put Mariota on the Falcons, Eagles, etc. We all saw what happened when the rams switched schemes. It's just stupid to put all the blame on the QB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar