Titans Coaching Changes (Haslett among others out)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wrench248, Jan 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Makes zero sense. If you’re not happy with the performance of a certain group, fire the man at the top, not his helper. I guess every assistant needs a Schwartz caliber assistant, to tell them how to do their job like Bowen does. What a sh*t show

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Meh. For all we know these firings could be because Vrab or Robinson didn't like how these coaches did or handled certain things. It may have nothing to do with the product on the field. Could be these guys just didn't have the fire they wanted them to have. Some of them may have shown up late etc. Who knows.

I'm sure they're not just firing/letting people go to show fans/media they will.

• Boring Boring x 1
  3. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Just don’t fire the ball boy

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Vrabel needs to bring in Keith Butler from the Steelers for ILB coach. He was great before he became a coordinator.

5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Keith announced his retirement.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Doesn’t matter who they fire because downing is still on the payroll. End of story

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I don’t think the firings are done yet. Keep calm and go apoplectic next week when we know more.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

What!!!!?!?

Outside the god send that is Brett Kern, the titans ST is among the least special in the league. Pedestrian is too high a compliment for the ST.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I think we were 27 in the punt/kick return game. Our return game rarely ever gives us a field position advantage. A solid ST with a dangerous return man can be a huge momentum changer in a game.

I haven’t seen a big exciting run back on punts or kickoffs in years. We’re lucky to even get back to the 25 most of the time. Pitiful.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I guess I should be happy they’re not still taking safeties then.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar