Titans @ Chiefs Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apple Gooncha

Apple Gooncha Camp Fodder

So, is this correct?

The Jags, Browns, or Steelers need to lose both of their last two, and we need to win our last 2 to be in? Is there any other scenerio?

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

If the Browns lose to the Bengals, we pass them with a win. So they could lose one and end up being behind us.

3. Apple Gooncha

Apple Gooncha Camp Fodder

Well, just to be safe, I'll make sure to cheer for the Rams and Raiders too!

4. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Yeah we need one of those teams to lose out and us to win out. Cleveland is only one ahead but beats us in the tie breaker I believe.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

They, the Browns, will not beat us in a tiebreaker. We have them beat in as long as they lose to the bengals.

1. Head to Head - Not a factor - tied
    2. AFC Conference Record - 7-5 each - tied
    3. Common Games - Titans will be 4-1 and the Browns will be 3-2 - Titans win

6. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

We win. That's all that can be said this week. let's see what happens next week.

7. PrimeTyme

PrimeTyme Guest

Incompletion?

I'm referring to the incompletion to gage on the third down just before we got the muffed punt back. Looked like a catch to me. I thought it should have been challenged but once again the replay shot was questionable. Why can't we get the same benefit of the doubt as the chargers and call it a catch first? What happened to us on that play is exactly what should have happened to the chargers last week. I know it might be overlooked a lot because we got that punt back, but what if we didn't and they took it and scored a touchdown. That call would be under a lot more scrutiny. Sorry to complain about officiating even when we won but I'm just tired of getting jerked around by the referees. At home games I'm going to start booing them right from the beginning because I know they'll give me a reason sooner or later.

8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I agree fully. In this day and age in the NFL how are we not able to get a couple views on any given play? Same thing as the SD game. And the lateral? Fisher said the booth went down and couldn't recieve and video. I thought this was a multi billion dollar business?

9. PhiSlammaJamma

Well, Anything can happen. I think it was a few months ago that an errand boy tripped over the U.S. congress cord that powers the voting scoreboard and it was down for like 30 minutes. And while the congressman were milling about, they went from possible terrorist attack to voting conspiracy. But the cord simply came unplugged. I'm ok with technical disaster, but I would prefer more camera angles for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar