Game Day Thread Titans @ Chiefs GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carp

Carp Starter

You do realize TE is the 2nd hardest position to learn behind QB right? Almost all of the elite tight ends in the league barely did anything year 1. Also, I don't know if you've seen our offense, but Downing is beyond a horrible play caller and Malik Willis has started 2 straight games. I doubt even if we had Kelce that he would be utilitized properly.

That being said, I hate the Chig is the only type of TE we always draft. For once, I'll like to see us draft your prototypical TE with ideal size from a pro-style offense that blocks well and is also very athletic. Pat Freiermuth was the perfect candidate in 2021 and was there in round 2. Instead we went with Radunz.....

2. Carp

Carp Starter

It will help, but not much. Downing sucked even when everyone was healthy. See week 2 vs the Bills.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

The 3rd and 17 had what looked like a no call on a block in the back on one of the DL just before Homo took off.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

The favoritism by the refs for the Chefs all night was blatant and obvious.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Yeah must be why they called more penalties on the Chiefs than the Titans...

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Even with the bad calls, the Titans weren’t going to win with the second half downing syndrome offense.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

I’m talking about the type of flags that were thrown, when they were thrown, how they affected plays, outcomes…etc

And I’m not even bringing up the non calls the KC lineman enjoyed all game.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

You're delusional. Refs miss calls, it happens. We got away with just as many PIs, illegal contacts etc as they did. The refs definitely did not cost us this game.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Not running Henry was one thing. Another was coach not cutting the field in half or quarters for Willis. A lot of traditional drop back and read when the scouting report states this is why he dropped to the third round.

things happened when he got outside the pocket and they were good.

things happened when he camped in the pocket and they were not.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

We saw a different game then.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar