Game Day Thread Titans @ Chiefs GDT

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

The pass plays exposed again how bad our pass protection is.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I feel so bad for the defense, even though they made Mahomes look like Vick running the ball.

We had this game on a platter. I knew that drop by Conley would come back to haunt us as I knew we weren't going to score anything in the second half.

If Vrabel doesn't fire Downing or call him out, I'm officially done with him. How does he not realize Downing is holding this team back. There was 2 drives where you could win with Willis and you elect to go away from that in the second half. Hollister out there on the regular is just pathetic. I just don't understand this team at all.

Oh yeah, Willis just ain't ready for the NFL. Career backup at best. Watching him really makes me realize that Tanny is our best shot and I really miss him.

Now we get to hear about how KC is the best team in the AFC all week.

This loss hurts to the core.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. MR.Cobra

MR.Cobra Starter

Did Hollister play more snaps than Henry?

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Fing Vrabel just said MW7 played 'better'

5. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

It’s hard to play perfect with a squad on one side of the ball…….that long scramble by butter tongue on third and long because Weaver got greedy and gave up containment hurt something awful.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Another embarrassing showing by the offense on prime time. JRob sitting there with his fingers in his ear and his eyes closed, BUT I imagine he will be the talk among GM's about how he let his team have such a putrid offense.

7. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Seems like it terrible WR but he made a few good blocks

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Seems like it.

I just don't get why Hollister is out there. We all know he's not going to get the ball. Since he's not getting the ball, he's not a threat in anyway. With him out there, you're basically saying "we are running". It's 10 v 11 when he's on the field.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

That would be most welcome!

10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

He sort of did. He made like 2-3 plays in the first half. That was better than his 0 plays last week.

It’s just such a low bar to gauge that it’s hard to consider any improvement actual improvement. At this rate, he may be NFL caliber by the time he’s Brady’s age.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar