Titans @ Chargers Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I turned that game off really early. By the score I didn't miss anything

2. SDCHARGEHER

SDCHARGEHER Camp Fodder

More credit should be given to the chargers. I understand you guys are 3000 miles away and only have the media to show u the chargers... but last season the chargers were the worst on 3rd down of any team since 1992. So they made an emphasis to get guys who get to the qb. Melvin Ingram somehow slipped in the draft to the bolts and Jarret Johnson a solid pass rusher was signed from the ravens. Add in the fact that Pro bowler Shaun Phillips is also rushing in with first rounders larry english and corey liuget and you have ALOT of talented athletic players coming after your qb. Plus you played a stout front 7 last week. I really think you guys are reading into things to much. The Chargers and Patriots are 2 of the best teams in the AFC. By season's end maybe this loss won't look so bad.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

seau had one ugly fking face. I see he got it from his mother.

4. BoltingXero

BoltingXero Camp Fodder

Why the hate?

5. Titans Eternal

I'm a Titans fan. You would be pissed off too.

6. BoltingXero

BoltingXero Camp Fodder

Eh i understand.

7. Titans Eternal

I seriously doubt that.

8. Joe Blaque

Joe Blaque Starter

I don't doubt the Chargers are a talented team, not at all. Your front seven is pretty stout, along with those veteran corners and Weddle on the back end.

My problems with yesterday stem from the Titans basically looking like a team that gave up in the second half, listlessly going through the motions. And as good as your team was yesterday, your team was also very classless at the end with the going for it on 4th down on the 1 yard line. That kind of arrogance on the football field will always come back and bite you in the ass sooner or later.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

boltbois suck

10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I didn't consider that classless or running up the scoreboard at all. In fact, I would have been disappointed if they chose to go for the field goal. I would have the same exact thing if we were the ones up 31 (or whatever it was) to 10 at that time. They're on the one yard line, people need to relax, and it was also strategic too because if they don't convert, then we're backed up in our own endzone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar