Titans @ Chargers Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The only debate is where we are worst, the offensive side or the defense.

The defense bothers me more.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I mean our offense has some good players the play calling is worse then when Fisher was here

3. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yeah I just heard something that CJ was quoted for saying "we did not look like an NFL team today"

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Not a very fair comparison, their salary cap for players is 3-4 times larger than ours.

5. Joe Blaque

Joe Blaque Starter

The defense actually played well in the second and third quarters. Unfortunately when they're on the field for 44 minutes of game time because the offense only got 9 first downs the whole game, players tend to get tired and get run over in the 4th quarter.

The offense was atrocious today. And it is all on the offensive line and Palmer. Locker didn't have a chance.

6. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Man made mistake of shelling out 200$ to drive down to game. Last money I spend on titans for a while. I don't see how anyone is taking anything good from this game. We were honestly embarrassing at every aspect. I've never left in the 4th quarter before it was over except today.

Time for everyone to drop expectations wayyyyyyy low. Defense gets mauled. Locker has major Accuracy issues. Oline is horrible. Ive always been a CJ supporter but damn. Idk if he's lost a step because he either cuts in the backfield or has guys all over him.

Absolutely pathetic performance today. Don't know how anyone is defending this product were putting out. It's a total POS on all fronts (minus duh dun duh duh Rob Bironussssss)

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm alright with the dl, they were on the field for 43 minutes.. still got 4 sacks. Seemed to get pressure alot.

The OL bothers me alot more. Every run there is zero holes and the pass blocking has been very pedestrian also.

8. JMUTitan

JMUTitan Starter

Went to Qualcomm Stadium today and watched Brett Kern have the game of a lifetime.

9. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

well.. heard some interviews by munch and some titans players... munch basically said we stunk and theres a lot of work ahead of us for the week.... positive side is that nobody was injured at least long term... made a special note about third down and the importance of them being converted...

kendall wright was asked about his first td as well.... didn't sound to happy due to the loss

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Okay our defense got tore up in the 1st quarter but then we actually made adjustments. They had nothing left in the tank at the end because our offense kept going 3 and out. When we get McCarthy back the defense should be solid. We have to address the offensive line, they gave CJ no holes and Locker was under constant pressure.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar