Titans @ Chargers Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

worst excuse for a coaching staff .... YAYA lets hire ONLY former Houston Oilers to take over the team! Munch! Matthews! Hell even D-Coordinator Gray was a former Oiler. .. blawww ... and somehow throw in a old, journeyman whose never stayed on a team for more than 3 years to run our entire offense ...crap-fest of a coaching staff

:anon::anon::anon::anon::anon::anon::drunk::bored::mad:

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

bolts blow

3. razordaman

razordaman Starter

This organization is the joke of the NFL. What is it with buying all the bargain NFL players in the league? I had to tell my kids to stop watching the game because this isn't how you play football. Any coach at the crappin high school level would bench Michael Griffin the worst safety, no the worst football player in the league. And you fools payed this POS to play. That should say it all YOUR A JOKE!! THIS I can't even say TEAM because you don't even know what a team is!! A team has a coach, the dumba$$ Titans don't have a coach they have hired help that stand on the side lines. Mike MUNCHAK is A POS as is every coach on this joke of an attempt at a team....Learn to play football, I honestly think most of you idiots never played football. You are just payed to go run around on the field. There is no doubt this is the worst coached team in the history of football. The CURSE is real. Anytime you want to hire someone who can actually coach and play football give me a call you POSs

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

dont forget the total exclusion of the SEC as a source of players. pretty real dumb

5. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Reunion's are all fun and good, but they don't work in football. Getting all your buddies by your side is a stupid idea. Case and point, Titans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. boltwalt

boltwalt Starter

I was very surprised that the Bolts went for the TD on 4th and goal from the one. I guess after last week when they settled five field goals and one TD they were no eager for more FGs.

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

two games against good teams and we're raising pitchforks and fire...
    shame everyone gets their sense of football from madden... and not the real thing...

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

We all knew the start of the season would be hard. These teams are better than us, its simple. Were the youngest team in football, with basically a rookie QB and no run game.. what did you expect?

Y'all had your expectations way too high for this team.

I still didn't think we'd get dominated this bad though... rough.

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

just the result of a total lack of class

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar