Titans Browns Odds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanthakur, Jul 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

We were awful.

The last 3 games we won were over a Brissett led Colts, Savage led Texans, and the Jags.

2. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I'll take that bet, we going to win +7. Our pass rush is much improved

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Any AFC game is "almost" as important as a Divisional game. Our team has never seemed to get that...ever.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I can see us winning 9 games after an 0-2 start.

It's that week 1 game that's gonna get us in the playoffs or not.

Expect the Chargers, Browns, and the Texans to be competing for those wildcard spots with us. Wins vs those teams will be huge...

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Yep. That's another factor. We will likely be competing with the browns for a wildcard spot.

If we lose week 1, we are in for another down to the wire, claw for a playoff spot season.

If we win it, hope remains alive that this could finally be the year that we go above 10 wins and take that next step.

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Ehhh... I guess. It's so early, though.

We practically aced New England last year early in the season... then they got their **** together after that and won the Super Bowl.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Also... Whisenhunt has spoiled the whole "winning the first game of the season" for me.

I now focus on a good record in the first quarter of the season.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Classic Pats

They treat September like the preseason almost. Then just get better on their way to the playoffs

9. piepsilon

piepsilon Starter

2014- Road Game against a good Kansas City team. We stunned them. Then we went 1-14 for the rest of the season. Momentum...don't believe the hype.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Week 1 is never a must win.

And lots if goofy **** happens in week 1 across the league every year. Never trust week 1s win or lose.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar