Titans Best WR Signs with Vikings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Mar 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Why would he do that when we were 1 game away from not only going to the SB, but winning the SB? There's no need for him to think future, we need to think about duplicating last season in the present.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Good GMs look at off seasons in 2's

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

But you see how fast teams change from year to year. We have the team in place. There's no need to look ahead beyond next season.

I could totally see that logic if we were a young team on the rise with a young, raw QB that still needs time to ripen, but we are here now.

4. JCBRAVE

We really lost nothing

Casey was middle of the pack DT at this point. Tajae has always been meh. And Conk as good as he was at times last year was never consistent yr to yr.

We are much better off this March than last March and look what we just did this past yr....

Have faith. JR is good at this stuff

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Oh, I have faith in JR.. It's good to finally have a good team. I don't really care for the subtractions we've endured this off season. Just glad we were able to retain Tanny and Henry.

Just hope JR can fill the spot of Casey and get that much needed interior pressure alongside Simmons.

6. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

If y’all seriously on that Corey Davis train then you’d bet me Davis would outplay Sharpe this season. If you talk that y’all believe in it @JR1980 @JCBRAVE @Carp

oh but you’ll have some excuse like I don’t bet with people who idk or some horse shi*.... y’all lamer than mariota on a Friday night

• Troll Troll x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

No one trusts you to bet real cake

Youre notorious for backing out of moolah bets

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

Ill be you all my moolah that davis does better barring injury...

Are you insane?

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Talking that chit like TaGay Shart doing anything worth a damn...Getting a hard on over 300 something yards lol. FOH with all that. Ya boy was hanging in the crowd...Go hop on that Vikings train if you’re gonna troll that bull. I will say that AJ Brown straight schooled CD and everyone else on that WR corps in his first year. Now that’s worth talking about....

10. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

moolah lol y’all man losers stick together

• Troll Troll x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar