Titans Best WR Signs with Vikings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Mar 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Remember how he outplayed the guy at the same position who we drafted 5th overall lol

• Troll Troll x 2
  2. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

It's more frustration with all the moves that we are making giving scrubs these fat contracts and letting go of big name players, mainly Casey and Conklin.

We have all this money left over and panic is starting to happen over the plan of if we don't get Clowney.

• Troll Troll x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

For all we know JR is gearing up to make a run at next yrs FAs. There a quite a few good ones

4. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

PK is a flip flopper. He's been an "I always said" guy since before @VondyP

• Troll Troll x 1
  5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Pruitt was a good blocker. Maybe help on Kelly's side when needed since the got rid of Conklin?

Regardless. Sharpe is replaceable. We knew this off season was going to be rough.

Sharpe was going nowhere here. This gives the guy a chance to further his career

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Austin Johnson signing with Giants

• Troll Troll x 1
  7. Carp

Carp Starter

I'm hoping we can bring Ramsey home, though I suspect he'll be tagged.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Carp

Carp Starter

Yeah that never happened.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Haha outplayed? Davis made catches he dreamed about. Davis also blocks....Sharpe is what he is, a possession guy that’s a 3/4. Slow, but good hands. He can’t play special teams, so he is limited. I think he did a great job for us considering where we picked him. There is no doubt there, and Davis hasn’t turned the corner. Don’t sit here and act like Tajae is so amazing with numbers like 25 rec for 329 yards and 4 TD and that he’s not replaceable. His best year he had just over 500 yards and 2 touchdowns. Let’s come back to earth and see what Jrob has in store...

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

Panic? Outside of a #2 rb all we need is depth. Could we upgrade some more and get top end guys? Sure but that is not required to do well again.

I rather us get henry a long term deal than sign the dang clown

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar