Titans @ Bengals Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

ahh yes the 65 net yard punt from the goalline to the Titan 35.

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Totally agree...we really missed both today, and Pac for the complete season (watching Rey last week was truly frightening...not to mention watching Chris "fumble-fingers" Davis on returns for the early part of the season). Which illustrates your point on bad personnel decisions. At this point we are dependent on players who either cannot stay healthy or stay out of trouble for a whole season. We are currently reaping the "benefits" of these shortsighted decisions made over the past several seasons.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

pant, pant, gasp, pant...

Sorry I'm late, guys, but I had to work today, and I ran here as fast as I could! How was the game?

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I really wish we were a bigger (population) state so we would have more than one team to choose from. budadams needs to kick the bucket so maybe, just maybe, better managerial descisions can be made.

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Too bad you were not in uniform today. At least you were hustling!

If you TiVO'd it, record over.....it is not worth the airplay.

6. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Fisher needs to go into the locker room and tell them all that they will be getting half a paycheck this week for giving only half an effort.
    Better yet, maybe he should take their paychecks into the locker room and have everyone go ahead and endorse their checks over to the Bengals.
    Yeah, and I mean coaches too.

7. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

It sure must be nice to get paid that much money for doing so very little.

8. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Listen, I already designed a stadium with a club-level where you can get a massage for a reasonable price during home games...

...if that isn't one of the best managerial decisions since the start of the Super Bowl Era, I don't know what is...:yes:

p.s....that decision to carry KFC products....YOU'RE WELCOME

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yeah, thanks, Bud! That was a brilliant marketing strategy!

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

bandwagon much?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar