Titans @ Bengals Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Griffin has actually looked like Lamont a few times since he's been in. And of course Lowry was benched for him. Yeah maybe either are an upgrade over Lamont, but both those guys have been shakey.

I think Pac blows Harper away. And for today at least, Finny was picked on a lot. Better than Hill for sure though everything considered.

We went from worst to top 5 in D....but if JS hasn't changed (doesn't look like it), then the players had to add up to that change. But when you look at it on paper, upgrades seem likely, but upgraded that much?. I don't think so.

And we're not going to blow anyone away with great schemes like the Pats, we'll have to rely on talent on the field.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I thought Lowry looked pretty good today...

3. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

why does it seem like this team is not even trying.. the titans have always played physical, no nonsense football with heart, now it seems like we have given up in the middle of a playoff race..is it really b/c of haynesworth?? did the tirtans have a meeting before the game and say ok hayneswoth is not playing so lets miss tackles, miss blocking assignments, turn the ball over, and act like we dont care and get home safely??? i dont buy it... its something bigger.. i never thought i would see a fisher coached team go out and just give up and not pklay with any heart but i guess i was wrong

4. Hoffa

Not really, a lot of that stopped when Schwartz took over for Greg Williams.

5. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

i dont know hoffa the texans look alot better than we do right now. atleast it looks like the texans are trying to win a game

6. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

i agree 100% b/c i kept turning the game off but then kept turning it back on b/c i felt guilty. this is 1 of the few times i have ever turned off a titans game sure ive watched us loose a million times but i have never seen us roll over and die like that.. it was embarrassing

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Nobody looked good. We just played worse than a bad team. The team looks like it's fallen apart. The coaches can't keep it together.

Our coaching SUCKS! All the way from BAD draft picks to poor play calling. But, will we draft a wide receiver with our first pick???? Hell no, we'll draft another freakin RB or CB.

8. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

I agree with everyone here. The players looked unispired, the playcalling is suspect, and unimaginative. We asked for some Blitzing, and got it to no avail. It looked like we have absolutely no playmakers on this team, when I know we do. This is abusrd to lose like that to a 4 win team. 6-2 luck or not, it's still 6-2 and a absolute dream of a position for a team that are borderline playoff contenders. This 3 game skid needs to have the players looking in the mirror, and the coaching staff looking even closer, b/c right now this is a attrocious display of football.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Better to skid now, than at the end. We can still get hot again. The losing streak still hasn't hit abysmal proportions until we get to 4, and then 5. One win puts us back in strong position.

10. Hoffa

Really? :eh?:
    Maybe you'd like to switch teams and positions with them then? I wouldn't.

And how do you know what they're looking like, you watch a lot of Texan games? You must not live in Austin...:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar