Titans @ Bengals Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'm not disapointed because we were not that good in the 1st place. I guess 6-2 really fooled some and got the hopes up.

Despite 3 100 yard games by Lendale, didn't he look bad?

The passing game has been one of the worst in the league, I don't see how anyone could have misinterpreted that one.

Yeah we made a few personnel changes on D....but all the sudden we are top 5? Didn't that seem a bit fishy to anyone? And of course Al starts playing like a monster....but when has he ever played a full 16 game season? No surprise he's missed 3 games straight.

3 points instead of 7 time after time again is going to bite you in the *** eventually. It's not like it's just been one thing either. Sometimes playcalling looks bad, then the QB makes bad decisions, the the receivers drop the ball. There wasn't just one problem to fix.

No more kool-aid. It's not about being negative or a hater or whatever, it's about being honest. The holes in our team were honestly there. It felt great to be 6-2 and such a surprise, but it sure felt like we were walking the precipice of disaster. It's safe to be more cynical now.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

But at least we have good locker room chemistry, right.....?

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Gutless

That was the most gutless display of football I have ever seen. I know the big man was out but act like you care. I thought fisher was a "defensive" coach? That was an embarrassment to watch I hope they were embarrassed to be a part of it. Playoffs? Playoffs?? Are kidding me? Playoffs?

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think they have always been posted before kickoff.

5. we suck

i have never seen a team with such bad personel at skill positions.
    we have one good reciever in eric moulds but hes to slow to be a real down field threat. our corners r just plain horrible. i honestly think their strategy was let the catch it then hopefully we'll hit it loose. the only time we had good coverage was when griffen came over to save a corners *****. its a shame pacman got suspended because i dont care if u like him or not hes one of the better corners in the league and arguablly the best return man. its a shame for vince because no matter what happens he will always have to win it by himself. and i dont care what anybody says he is a great QB i dont think people relize that at denver without drops he easily could have had about 400 yards and 3 TD's. i cant wait till we get Albert & pac bac and we get some real wide outs but next year we'll have good corners Griffen & PAC

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

.....3-game skid can easily cahnge that....

and good post bobo...i agree...

we hv so many problems right now....i am seriously reminded of last yr's 0-5 titans....

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Major overhauls this offseason. Chow doesn't make it, either he resigns or Jeff says we're going in another direction....he can't balance between Fisherball and Vince. Schwartz stays amidst another extremely disappointing season by our defense, BOOO!

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Gutless?, heartless?, just no desire to win shown...that includes the coaching staff.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yes, gone one page without a VY can't pass, VY sucks post.

Well done.

10. kak23

kak23 Camp Fodder

One of the most embarrassing losses I've ever seen. There will be no playoffs, get that out of your head titans fans. There needs to be some true dismantling going on in the offseason and we need to get Vince some help here. Get Michael Turner, get some receivers, some depth at DT because losing Haynesworth for a few games should not make your defense look that pathetic. Fisher better take a really hard look at this team and make some hard cutthroat choices to better this football team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar