Titans @ Bengals Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

After the game, post your thoughts on it, player performance, etc. in this thread. Any posts related to the game will be moved to it.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

wow ... a postgame thread before kickoff ......

3. Apple Gooncha

Apple Gooncha Camp Fodder

Well, not quite over yet, but we aren't very good.

4. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Whats worse than losing for a third straight week is losing knowing that we'll be sharing a double bed with the Cows AGAIN at the bottom of the celler..
    well.. thats assuming they beat the Browns..

And to think only a couple of weeks ago we were threatening the Colts for first place in the division.. Oh how things have gone so wrong for us in such a short period of time.

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Suddenly 8-8 is looking like a good finish for this team....though I am not sure we hit it.

As usual..teams have adjusted to us and we cannot play to that.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I hate to say it but I can't see us winning another game this season.

We were totally inept.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

post-game? there was a game today? all i saw was a scrimmage.

8. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

I just wish I hadn't spent good money to go see the Houston game next week (X 2 tickets). This team is falling apart at the seams.
    Hey Titans- FYI, it sucks to be a hopeful fan and to look forward to the one game you could get tickets for just to find that your team goes on a three game losing streak....thanks a bunch. I could use the money for something else right about now.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

The really sad part isn't the loss of the game. It's the regression of the team. Normally when a bad team plays badly, you can still see signs of improvement here and there (the Bengals would be a good example here), but we keep regressing. Well ok, I will give the Young is looking better and better passing the ball, but he's seriously the only one.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Did they stay out partying til 4am or so last night? The entire team looked like they were sleepwalking all game. Even when they did do something right, they'd just walk around like they didnt care. No fire, nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar