Titans @ Bengals Injury Report

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

That's what I'd bet. Too bad for LaBoy, his role may have been found as just a pass rusher. But if that's all you do, and you get hurt a lot, and they drafted a similar guy....well it doesn't look good.

Odom has been ok, but I'm still not really impressed. Another Bama DE, Wallace Gilberry, looks good to me. Seems to show more effort, and looks stronger. Ok, don't turn this into a draft thread Bobo :ha:

3. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Laboy had a setback last week. He was actually popped pretty good on a block by Marshall, the 230lb WR that killed us last week.

I think it is likely he won't survive in the NFL much longer, since this is his 3rd-4th concussion. Hopefully, I am wrong.

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

You can never be too careful with a hammy and it's almost impossible to predict how severe it is.

5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

The Browns will also go 10-6. THAT'S the problem. Defense or not, their O will continue to rack up points... Only the Jags could be had if they lose 3 of their remaining 6. No big Al = no shot. This should be a no-brainer to anyone who's seen the team this year. I hope somehow he's in the lineup tomorrow...

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Come onnnnnnnnnn Defense.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It looks like there could be rain at the game. You have to think that doesn't help the situation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar