Titans @ Bengals Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think 3 of the next 4 will be our type of games. SD will be tuff. But KC, NY, and Houston have little offensive firepower. If we play to our strength we will win those games going away or ugly. It won't matter. So I see us at 9-6 heading into the Indy game. That's going to put us in a good spot.

2. UVATitan

UVATitan Camp Fodder

it really does not matter if we make the playoffs, we do not have a chance in them. we should actually worry more about where we end up getting our draft pick (we do not want to miss out on any of the good WR picks or DT picks)

3. PhiSlammaJamma

Even at the end of the game, no fight.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

There is always a chance. If we were out of it, I might agree with you. But we are right in the playoff mix. All you have to do is get there. And our schedule favors that. We can win the whole thing because we have an x factor in Vince. We just need to get there.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

lol at the viewers for the SF-Arizona on cbssportlines. They have 1 person watching.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Even if they lose round one of the playoffs, just getting the post season experience is great to build on for next year. But if they keep playing like they have the past 3 games they won't get that experience this year.

7. steelharley

steelharley Black & Gold Rules!

Playoffs????????

:grrhee: :grrhee: :grrhee: :grrhee:

8. Hoffa

I heard him say that, it was funny...and true.
    Beuerlein is pretty good, and usually fair to the Titans.

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Well in that case he was probably as pissed as i was, and frustrated that the human whale blew a penalty which would have given us a first down with enough time for atleast one more play..

10. Hoffa

I don't think he roots for the Titans to win, but he is fair in his commentary, I think.
    And I doubt Lendale is offended by being called a "USC thug", probably loves it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar