Rumor Titans Believe 4-8 Weeks for Locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TouchdownTitans, Sep 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Dislocated hip. As I understand it, there were negative X-Rays at the stadium. This would mean the hip had popped back in place immediately considering how Jake (very smartly) stayed completely still after the injury. The question then becomes what if any structural damage has occurred. If it was the Titans who released this 4-8 week info, they must feel there is very minor if any structural damage. If it popped out, Jake won't even be able to walk for a week or 2 at best. Anyone who plays football 4-5 weeks after a hip dislocation should consider themselves very lucky.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

6 is between 4 & 8 so Im going to go ahead and assume 6 weeks and he's back.

Ive never had a hip injury, but Ive broken enough things to know most things are better after 3 week, and with Jake they'll want to be cautious so Im going with 6 weeks.

3. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Damn so can we ever expect him to be the same Jake after an injury such as this?

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Hard to say. It would have the potential to be career threatening if there was serious structural damage. If indeed the 4-8 week info is coming from the Titans, then they must believe there is virtually or absolutely no structural damage. Even if Jake comes back quickly (which 4-8 weeks would be) the possibility of him having lingering problems with the hip does exist unfortunately. He could very well come back as the same player without structural damage though.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

[​IMG]

Also tww2, you are a pos.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think I'm finally convinced to find a way to get back the "it sucks" button even if I have to write the code myself.

• High Five High Five x 15
  7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Thanks TitansWillWin2!

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I always knew he'd be good for something.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Actually, the ban button already exists... for some.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Also a "block thread" feature would be good.

I had to avoid that Breaking Bad thread since it came around, do you know how hard that was????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar