Titans aren't pretty but have Super element

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Didn't the refs' calls give the Ravens a fresh set of downs 3 times today? We got one break and we took advantage of it.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The refs did a bad job today.

4. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Suggs can cry all he wants but no one cares. The refs definately weren't up to par. The personal foul on hope should have been offset and that last foul against finnegan shouldn't have even been called the guy was already heading to the ground. I guess it looked worse than it actually was but if things go the way they are I wouldn't be surprised if we see new officials next season. Mike Pereira can make up all the excuses he wants his crew is horrid.

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

6. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

After this game, I remembered how much i HATE the ravens. Eww, no team gets under my skin more than them.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Calls definitely went both ways today.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Easily our biggest rival after that game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I feel we made this game hard on our selfs... i think we could have controlled the game at will if we would have stayed calm and didnt cause all those flags. 10 flags in 1 game is way to many. we did great vs the Vikings but they let the Ravens mess with their heads. our D wanted to prove they were tougher and it costed us a lot.

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

"After this game?"

From the time we were in the same division as that team I've felt that way about them. And, it's never changed. The only way that win would have felt better today, was if Billick was still on the other sidlines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar