Titans are racists...!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

funny, I always thougt those boobs were yours :ha:

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:jumpropeb :nono: :spud: :injured:

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

whatever man. It's just as GoT says it was. The Titans knew there was no way they could keep McNair and it's true that they were covering their bases by eliminating the possibility of anything accidentdal happening to Steve. It was an ounce of prevention yes but it is true that Cook knew the Titans would send Steve away from BSP. That's why he told him and insisted that he appear. Bus did this knowing that Jeff Fisher would not be there... Bus and Steve both knew the media debacle that would ensue. The idea that this is some kind of discrimination on the Titans part is preposterous. What it all boils down to is what percentage of our cap McNair money would take. Had Steve been able to come down 4 million... nobody should do that. Asking is a joke. The lockout was all a stunt perpetuated by Cook with the OK and participation of McNair. All Bus said was something like..."trust me Steve. Just do this and I'll take care of the rest..." Bus Cook was notified of the situation. There was no accident.

this crap here, today... ReyRey and Steve...

that's just pregame smack.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

that's because she claims they are.

5. I just find it hard to believe that racism can exist in a sport where 80-90% of players are african american...

6. Nash

Nash Starter

GoT has it right, in the aftermath we learned that Cook WAS notified, and he sent MAC out to force the issue... MAC wanted the money, we were not going to give it to him, so he made the moves necessary to go.. but to say he was discriminated against is a huge stretch of logic..

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

that sounded...umm...very teenage girlish...

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Careful, folks. These racism threads can get ugly in a hurry. I generally don't allow them but since I couldn't resist commenting on it myself yesterday...

:fish:

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Exactly.

If he wasn't pulling the race card he would have simply said it was a sad way for Steve to leave & showed a lack of respect.

I hope Lewis & McMe walk into an angry stadium on sunday because of this & that it makes a difference in giving us a win

10. or someone from the east end...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar