Titans and Eagles in talks with Saints for Brandin Cooks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ayrichieb, Mar 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

2 years. He has that extra pick up option so therefore Bill has him for at least 2 years then can flip him like a house

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

There is no chance Davis is there at 18.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

We don't really have much of a choice.

There is nothing wrong with optimism

FA and the draft are fun to speculate on but what matters is what happens on the field. Last season, on the field, Jrob gave us a good reason to be optimistic imo. If he falls short.....great.......we suck again. If not, we'll then we will be watching meaningful Titans football again.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Yes because championships are built through big free agent contracts........................

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Carp

Carp Starter

Well he's brought in Cyprien, Williams, Ryan as well as bringing back a useful piece in Klug. We made a good run at Bouye and Brandon Williams as well, but fell just short of signing both. Hopefully we get better news on Hightower. May be these moves aren't sexy and certainly all of them won't work out, but acting like we aren't addressing defensive needs is blatantly false

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I don't mean to give the impression I don't like j rob. I was just pointing out the fact that everyone had a ton of faith in ruston once upon a time too.

I'm convinced there are certain people here who are going to praise every move JRob makes (or doesn't make) no matter what.

#686 SawdustMan, Mar 11, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If he's kept at that salary, it'll be as a starter.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think if he's kept, and I don't see any reason at this point why he wouldn't be, he definitely goes into the season as a starter. If we get a rookie who starts showing out though that could easily change.

9. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Damn pats.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'd be shocked if any rookie CB starts on the outside from day one. I would suspect he'd be brought in as the nickel in which he'd be on the field over 50% of the time anyway as most NFL teams were in nickel 63.5% last season.

I'm not saying it's impossible but unlikely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar