Titans and Cowboys talking trade for Pacman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

it's Rucking Fetards, you bat fastard :grrhee:

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Jerry JOnes didn't hand them his roster and go "yeah boys, take anyone you like" .... he handed them a LIST, just like it says. it most likely contained the names of a few 3rd-string / ST guys

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I would take a 4th and a signed copy of the Dallas Cheerleaders swimsuit calendar, no but seriously, what about swapping 1st, our 24 for their 21 I think, plus they throw in a 4th rounder next year. Moving up slightly helps the odds of getting who we want(Sweed).

4. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Report: Cowboys, Titans engaged in Pacman talks

Suspended Titans cornerback Pacman Jones said earlier this month he'd love to play for the Cowboys. Apparently the teams have begun the process of trying to make a marriage happen. ...more

[​IMG]

5. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Keep Pac and make him either play for us or quit the game all together. I wouldn't give him away for anything less than a 2nd.

To me it sends the wrong message to other players on the team, you want off the titans be an *** and get in a little trouble and we will trade you to a contender for nothing.

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Moving from pick 24 to pick 22 would be pretty pointless. The only team we would jump ahead of is the Steelers (23) and they aren't going to draft a WR with Ward and Holmes entrenched as their starters. They will go OG probably, and we have no interest in doing that.

7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

We would obviously also jump ahead of the cowpukes, whom many mocks have taking a wr because of Terry Glenn and his asorted injuries.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

as the sage continues, I've seen a report (supposedly via ESPN) that the offer is for a 2nd and a 4th
    :bighomer:

9. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Pacman's agent: Cowboys, Pats, Lions interested

Suspended Titans cornerback Pacman Jones said earlier this month he'd love to play for the Cowboys. Apparently the teams have begun the process of trying to make a marriage happen. ...more

[​IMG]

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha: that made me lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar