Titans and Cowboys talking trade for Pacman

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacman jOWNS

pacman jOWNS Camp Fodder

jesus, this is horrible. a late rounder plus a pick back if he messes up? i mean... the only reason we win games is lendale with 3 yards and a cloud of dust and the fronst defensive 7.

can we have a playmaker please?

as for the stats that got brought up:

pacman played CB when we had the 31st ranked d line
    finnegan and griffin played when our d line ranked 5th
    who do you think saw more reckless throws????????

pacman shut his side of the field down.

also pacman can fly.

2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

What I don't understand is why the FO is trying to get a deal done before Pac gets reinstated. It seems, to me, that Pac's value would go up significantly if he gets reinstated this week. Then there would be, possibly, more teams in the hunt for Pacman. If Goodell doesn't reinstate him before the draft, then hold onto him until next year. Trading him before his real value is known just doesn't make sense.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

TJ I would think you would want Pacman to stay. Just think of how many user IDs you will need to change once he is gone ....

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I can honestly say I was torn on the subject for a long time. Though I hate to think of only getting pennies in the dollar in a trade, I don't think the situation can be salvaged with him as a Titan anymore.

I'm ready to see him gone.

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Start going crazy:

"As reports and rumors fly of the long-awaited trade between the Titans and the Cowboys for cornerback Pacman Jones, Terry McCormick of the Nashville City Paper reports that the ‘Boys have increased their offer for Jones, who remains on suspension more than a year after being booted from the league.

Per McCormick, the new offer is “significantly more” than the late-round pick (reportedly a sixth-rounder) that the Cowboys previously put on the table.

Adam Schefter of NFL Network reported on Sunday that a deal could be done as soon as Tuesday."

Source: PFT

6. mdfan

mdfan Starter

They were also saying on NFL Live that Wade Phillips is pushing Jerry Jones to do whatever it takes to get the trade done.

7. ONUV

ONUV Starter

the cowgirls are getting desperate. good.

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Pac question...

i hvnt found an answer to this question yet....yeh another pacman thread..

y does pac wanna go to dalls? does he want to stay here? does he want out? not like the titans? nyspecific reasons? idn hvnt read nything bout what he thinks..maybe ya guys read something or heard it on raido...

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Posted today.

There is no movement in the trade talks to acquire Pacman Jones from Tennessee, according to Cowboys owner Jerry Jones.

"It's pretty much just floating out there without much energy or activity around it," Jones said.

http://startelegram.typepad.com/cowboys_corner/2008/04/jerry-jones-tal.html

Pacman not wanting to be reinstated till he is traded makes me think since TN isnt close to a deal then he will not play at all till he gets what he wants. he doesnt want to be reinstated and have to play as a Titan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar