Titans and Bironas Discuss Long-Term Deal

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Though only a restricted free agent the Titans could tender for one more season, discussions are underway to sign Rob Bironas to a long-term contract. Bironas led the league last season with 35 field goals and made an NFL record eight in a game against the Texans. In yesterday's Pro Bowl game, he hit field goals of 28, 33 and 48 yards. The Titans are also working on a long-term deal with RFA David Stewart.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

What if we start scoring TD's, lol.

3. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

That is the main issue "IF WE SCORE TOUCHDOWNS" we need to lock him up to a long term deal...

4. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

definitely gotta lock him up as well as David stewart, he's an anchor, btw, how long do we have michael roos under contract for

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

roos is an unrestricted free agent next year.

6. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

He needs a deal too he has been excelent from the get go!!:yes:

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

They need to sign Bironas to a multi-year deal. This guy is an absolute ACE!

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

9. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

bironas is a 1 of a kind kicker.. he has awsome leg strength but also has pin point acuracy.. their are not too many kickers with both..lock him up now

10. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

....reminds me of when we used to put in hentrich for the 55+ kicks...he always had the distance but I dont recall him making one...i could be wrong though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar