Titans already preparing for Steelers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Aug 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I think we should sell out to stop the run and get to the QB on D. If that allows some big plays over the top, fine ... thats better than allowing them to pick up 7 yard runs at a time and just march down the field at will every drive. If we sell out to stop the run and rush the passer, then I think we will force some drives to end early and then our O can try to set the tempo of the game.

2. rodgev

rodgev Starter

That line is aweful we can win the battle up front change the line of scrimmage in the running game and put some hits on Big Ben who loves to hold on to that football too long. We win this game if we don't drop passes on third down those might as well count as turnovers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Yeah, I get the feeling we might be our own biggest opponent in this game. (dropped passes, missed FGs ect)

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think we'll be ready for Pitt in 2 weeks, that Atlanta game was a great showing of what we can do.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

kinda reminded me of that preseason game in Seattle last year for Titans

Seattle was playing with a different intensity level and it showed

Titans were playing like they wanted too play football, not complaining, but Atlanta was playing like it was preseason

While I agree it was fun too watch I dont think it means much, but its better than being on the other side like last year

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Just posted this in the thread started by Tig Willard's Steeler loving cousin. But I like it so much I am posting it again for a wider audience:

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar