Titan’s “Ain’t Karma A B” Clock Trick Might Go Away

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Apr 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

No way in hell Belicheat finishes 2-14...his ego won't let the world think losing Brady hurts that franchise. He'll find talent in the later rounds, sign someone like Cam and continue to compete

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. RTH

RTH Meh...

The Patriots will end with a good record... but the cracks will appear and will get worse and worse.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. JVC34

JVC34 Special Teams Standout

The Patriots will be hard pressed to win 8 games. They have a very tough schedule. Kansas city, Baltimore, Buffalo twice, Rams, Seattle, Houston....they will probably be around the 9 to 8 games range.

#33 JVC34, Apr 13, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

I'll give them a winning record, but... the once solid franchise will show cracks.

5. JVC34

JVC34 Special Teams Standout

I'm sure they will show cracks....also that ball control game dominating the clock is over. Brady was the master and main reason behind that. Lets see what their lackluster offense does this year....their defense will be on the field for long periods in the game. I see Buffalo spanking them twice...and a beatdown from KC/Baltimore. They have some tough games in there/ Denver/San Diego....Miami will not be pushovers either.

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

The next season or 2 will show this:

Belichick's system needs Brady and Brady needs Belichick's system.

7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Agreed. My best friend is a Pats fan. I've been saying forever that I can't wait for Brady to retire and the Pats to be trash. Him going elsewhere is just as good. I'd love them to waste in mediocrity. Sadly, I could totally see Billcheck tank and fall ass backwards into the next great QB.

8. RTH

RTH Meh...

I doubt it would be the same... it will seem that way at first, but longterm it will fall apart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar