Titans Agree with WR Moulds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

alright, that was your worst post since you've joined, even i know that.

2. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I was just lookin at the 04 season stats and drew bennett had 11 td's and 1247 yards and was ranked 8th in top 30 recievers in the league.

and derrick mason had 1168 yards with 7td's, and was ranked 24 in the top 30 recievers

chris brown had 1067 yards and 6 td's and was ranked 17 outta 30 runnin backs....
    We need to get that productivity back.

3. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I am in no way shape or form sayin he was good, im just sayin he did step up when t.o broke his ankle. I remember watchin the eagles and he made alot of 1st down conversions on 3rd down and i remember him jumpin up and pointin forward Lol. I also remember joey porter dissin him and sayin he is a first round reciever who plays like 7th round reciever and shouldnt even speak. I thought he did pretty good when t.o was out but i dont think he was good, He obviously didnt do good during the entire season. He wasnt in the top 30 in anything.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

freddie mitchell is the most cocky player in the NFL, or better yet, Freddie Mitchell WAS the most cocky player in the NFL, now he is a couch patatoe who can watch the titans from his home, instead of the sidelines THANK GOD.

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

The only thing I remember about Mitchell is his stupid bowtie in the press conference. He had one good game, did nothing after that. He's out of the nfl now cus he sucks.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i remember him catching a touchdown pass in the wierdest fashion, it was like a wild pass not even to him off 4 defenders that he accidently caught in the endzone, after that he put his cowboy hat on and started acting like he was god of the NFL or something...

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Wow I would rather hate on our players after tehy do not produce. If you look at Moulds stats over last season he was playing under "The Sack Machine" who's reads were AJ, FB , Turf.

Under the Moo O he still pulled in more receptions then any one player on our team. Yeah we have injurys or what ever but did any of you seriosuly believe that Orr, or R Williams were actually going to amount to anyhting? Combined they have maybe one or two CAREER good games.

We need to stop holding onto our "fingers crossed" players.

Orr
    LaBoy
    Odom (routing for this guy)
    Hill
    Starks

Time to step up or step out. No injury excuses no development issues .... just produce or move on, IMO.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

From comments so far it looks like Moulds has been worth the signing already.

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Hopefully Moulds be a mentor to a our younger recievers at least.

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I have a sneaking suspicion that he'll end up being more than that. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar