Titans agree to terms with Shonn Greene

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

10-12 snaps a game?!?! No chance. He will get 5-10 at the most a game. Unless we are just that good on offense, but I doubt it!

2. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Running out he clock will be sweet without worrying about injury to CJ we beat the Colts last year if we can move the chains running

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What in the world you babbling about?

Of course Greene will be on the bench, he's the back-up. This is exactly what we needed, a guy who is literally almost guaranteed to move the chains for us. This guy doesn't lose yards, just doesn't happen often. Isn't that exactly what we were all complaining about with C.J. all year? He wastes time looking for the big runs and doesn't take whats there...?

Well our prayers have been answered and youre still complaining?

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

Did you guys hear what Greene said.

When asked why he chose us he said - "I remember playing TN and saw how good they could be"

I recall that game too, it was hilarious watching us go back and forth with the Jets, one of the ugliest games Ive ever seen.

Were the Jets THAT bad?

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Sanchez was that bad lol. I watched like 4/5 games yesterday and they was letting that boy kill them. They needed to hand it off. Alot more lol

6. JCBRAVE

That actually is all NY needs to do, stop letting Sanchez lead them into a sh*t storm.

When they let Greene and Tomlinson carry the offense, they were in back to back AFC Title games

7. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

GREAT ADD!! Exactly what we need. I cannot remeber a year when we got almost every major need all in Free Agency. Makes the Draft totally different now.

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Word

9. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

do you guys think that we overpaid though? i just read this in an article

Think about this for a second: Steven Jackson is getting $4 million guaranteed to start for the Falcons. Shonn Greene received $4.5 million to be a backup for the Titans. How is that possible? There's a reason the same group of teams reach the playoffs every year

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I think we overpaid a little. But he is the right kind of change of pace to CJ and now we don't have to draft a RB and rely on a rookie to spell CJ next year.

I think we've really made a play to get those extra 4 wins we need to make the playoffs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar