Titans agree to terms with Shonn Greene

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I'm sure the FO felt the same way about Ringer and Harper. I don't even know how they were even successful in college. Harper mostly.

2. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Back to smash and dash when Lendale ran for 15 tds

3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Im expecting some games that Greene actually gets the same number of carries as CJ if not more. I think he'll be used every time we're inside the 10, when it's 2nd or 3rd and 4 or less, and other times randomly.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Johnsimon

Johnsimon Camp Fodder

And Henry....

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

lendale was a decent spell back for us until he was traded then it went downhill...harper was a big disappointment as i talked him up after watching him in college too, ringer was damned by injuries but when given the shot didnt capitalize

6. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

the dual half back sets i will wait till i see who we draft to say if we will see or not simply to the fact that if we draft a receiver who ends up starting i doubt you will see alot of 2 back sets as opposed to a 3 wr/te sets

7. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

but its possible that you can teach some of them to improve quicker and end up actually better than some of the pros...

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Of course there is the possibility. Always. To me, look at the patriots. Their running backs never saw any real carries til they proved they could run block. Took a year. Most the time that's the case.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Stephen Jackson just signed for 3 years 12 million in Atlanta..

Honestly I would have rather had him than Shon Greene on near identical deals

10. PhillyTitan1

PhillyTitan1 Camp Fodder

First off jus with an improved line and 2 te that can block CJ will be back to 1500 to 1600 yds a game...3 years ago when we still had a decent line and Bo Scaife not much of a blocker himself (idont read my info from some idiot who didnt even watch the game just highlights ) but better then sometimes not even get his hands on a defender Cook...And yes i watch the games i have nfl ticket and dvr...I actually watch the same play like 3 to 5 times for 1 player at a time to see what they did..Well on the line cause thats all u can really see...Yea im pretty sick every1 tells me to go into sports talk or join the titans...lol..But anyway im no expert but having holes for cj again will be hugh...not run into som1's back and then try to go outside and b told he's lookin for the homerun...i wouldnt be surprised to see even on a 3 and 2 like they did even with LW that CJ stays in and they run him up the middle with CJ like they use to for 4 to 6 yds a clip...Sometimes its better to leave the guy in and not run him out and tell the d that were definately runnin up the middle and give em time...But like i said way better oline with te's and keepin CJ fresh will be a site to see!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar