Titans agree to terms with Mookie Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Chart says otherwise

Unless you can find a different one. That wouldn't surprise me either.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Chart says 5th ranked. Considering we ran the ball more than 70% of other teams, yes we will always rank highly in run categories, it does not mean we were an efficient running team. Thats where you're confused. PFF says we're the 21st best run team. is that not about right in your opinion?

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

That completely contradicts itself.

You are talking rushing attempts, why bother ranking 'run blocking' when you are referring to attempts. Why bother giving that illusion when PFF will rate how effective teams are at run blocking?

Even then, I doubt we were fifth in the league in attempts.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

What are you even talking about, that chart CLEARLY says run blocking at 5. That's what we are talking about. In no way shape or form are we anywhere near 5.

5. JCBRAVE

SMH No one said we're 5th in attempts. Again, you-are-confused.

Run blocking does not equal rushing success, it simply means the big guys up front did their job. Not their fault CJ is blind as a day old kitten.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

So we didn't struggle blocking this year? That's what you are telling me?

That Stewart, Warmack, Levitre, Schweinike, and Turner all played incredibly well last season? I want to see you post that.

7. JCBRAVE

They all struggled in PASS blocking.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think you don't want to admit you are wrong.

I found a flaw in PFF and it's killing you because I proved you wrong.

Not a single person other than you thinks this.

9. JCBRAVE

You proved no one but yourself to be wrong here.

You knock their work because you can't get access to it, but try to make this about me? o_O

10. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Where did that chart come from? I have a sub for PFF. They don't even rank O-Line on run blocking. They do rank individual lineman. They actually have Levitre and Roos ranked pretty decent as run blockers, but the rest of the line tanked.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar