Titans Agree to Terms with DT Robaire Smith

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

Yes Yes Yes

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Now I have to tweak my prediction.
    Titans 44 Jets 0

3. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

Absolutely Outstanding NEWS!

Someone on another forum said this Could be Floyd's best year ever...

Vince, Lendale, Robaire, Thornton, Hope, Mawae, Givens.... among other upgrades... including Tulloch... What an outstanding off-season! And it's not over yet!

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Don't forget Bobby Wade.

5. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

One more reason that Houston drafting Mario helps us. Good pick up! Now if we can get one more good DB... How many players are we at right now? Did we have to release anyone to get Robaire?

6. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

Excellent point!

How could I have missed that one...

Although he was really signed last year, you are correct!

Much Improved Team ... proud to be a Titans fan again, even w/o McNair.

7. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

Ya know something...I had become very discouraged about the upcoming season...It was looking like more of the same.

The FO and the coaches seem like they are not gonna let that happen...We could really turn the corner this year...

8. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

DeQuincy Scott "failed" a physical, so he will not be joining the roster... all square at 53.

9. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

They are afraid of the ol' pink slip. That will get you moving in a hurry! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar