Titans Adding Option to Offense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

The Wish Bone Is A Formation To Cause Confusion For The Defense BEcause of Misdirection Handoff Type Stuff I Rarely See The Option Out OF It. My Son' Varsity Football Team Has Runs It A lot

2. wg53

wg53 Starter

You know you don't have to capitalize every word?

If you rarely see the option out of the wishbone then your son's coach either doesn't know how to teach it or doesn't trust the kids to run it. The Wishbone was created with the sole purpose of misdirection with the 3 RBs and a QB. The most famous play out of the wishbone is the Midline option. The wishbone offense is primary an option oriented offense everywhere except with your son's team.

3. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

s

I still remember the option being run out of the run and shoot down in houston :)

4. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

announcing this now only does one thing..............make you have to waste time preparing for it...............i think the Titans will show some formations in preseason just to drive other DC nuts on Mon and Tues................with Volek in no one will care about it but the first time VY steps on the field and the formation is anything close.............Chow will have a pass of that formation................Chow is not going to get VY killed.............VY will make plays from broken plays.....................

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]
    Here is a picture of Vince doing what you are talking about.
    He does it all the time.
    It's going to be a wild ride.

I will believe the option when I see it.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Thankfully, that's what happens when people post in caps lock. Big ups to TJ for adding that filter...it's part of Kimberly's legacy.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

What Do You Mean That Is What Happens?

8. even tho its his legacy, its the most annoying thing ive ever seen

9. Didn't know Kimberly was a man!

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]
    nope. that's her in the hardhat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar