Titans add another assistant coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Feb 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peterm211

peterm211 Starter

The browns improved a lot this year so I don't mind getting coaches from them. What held them back was a lack of QB and RB.

2. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I agree, they may still be the Browns, but in a way, it's like Cam Newton putting up amazing numbers for the panthers, and still only won three games. Something in there was going right, wasn't enough to win games, but it was definitely something.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Wait... What?

Cam is 25-23 as a starter... (6-10), (7-9), (12-4). Where are you getting three wins from?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lol playoffs... 3 teams.

5. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

It's late and i'm groggy, that's where. lol But still, even in those two losing seasons, he put up some solid numbers. That's basically what I'm getting at.

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

He's dealing with one of the most back ass built offenses btw. They tied up crazy money on RBs and have only an aging Smith on the WRs unit. When they get cam some weapons, look out. Their defense has already stepped it up. Key pieces in place.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Yeah, I know, Cam put up serious numbers even with a half assed offense, imagine what he'll do when they get some even better players in there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar