Titans accused of stealin ravens playbook in 2000

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by stillmatic23, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I was watchin americas game about the ravens on nfl network. Trent dilfer said that after they played the titans in the regular season his playbook was missing, then later when they played the titans in the playoffs he said the titans some how knew all of his plays.......He said he doesnt know how they knew everything and that he has his suspicions on where his playbook went. Intresting i must say, but i doubt it.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Dilfer vs. Collins. Those were the glory years of the league, lol.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

trent dilfer is a scrub......collins at least he plays on a good team....

:yes:

4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

[​IMG]
    "I guess I have a mental block,
    you know, ever since Red took
    my playbook and my manhood."

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It wasn't hard to know the Ravens playbook. Give to Jamal Lewis or throw to Shannon Sharpe.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Even if it was true he should have been more careful with his play book. It's a lot more likely that it was stolen and then sold to the Titans. It could have been stolen by an equipment manager that worked for Baltimore. There lis no way that Tennessee would go out of their way to procure the book. However, with access to millions of dollars who wouldn't buy the competitions play book if given the opprotunity.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What about the sharpe play?

That was their only offensive TD set up by a mistake in coverage that gave them 1st and goal at the 2. Sharpe ran down the sideline and nobody covered him. We certainly were not on the ball on that one.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That happened in the game before against the Raiders I believe as well.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Thats true, nothing super secret about what they were trying to do anyway.

10. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

At least Trent Dilfer has a superbowl ring, Collins has nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar