Post-Game Thread Titans 7 - Bills 14

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Oct 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

1-3 in conference; 0-2 in division 1-0 out of conference.

We are not winning ANY tiebreakers. 5 games in and playoff chances have plummeted to nearly insurmountable.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Initially it looked like they had called it a TD. But maybe the TV crew just put points on the board and the refs said otherwise.

• Troll Troll x 1
  3. Astro

Astro Special Teams Standout

Mariota supports the kicker lol

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

The flag was dropped immediately. The points went on the board as the Ref called the foul. That is normal, even with a holding call, td is called, then the penalty is called. So if that penalty had not been on the offense, then it would have been a TD.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Somewhere in the middle at the least. He didn’t have much time at all and the pocket was collapsing from both sides.

6. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

You're crazy if you think he would ever throw anyone under the bus. Outside of LaFluer, he hasn't ever said anything negative about anyone.

• Troll Troll x 1
  7. Astro

Mariota will lift the kicker up. lol

8. Astro

Probably on his johnson

9. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

IMG_20191006_172625_473.jpg

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Astro

If I were the leader Mariota, I would be saying f it I'm kicking next week. He can't do worse than 0 fer.

Instead he wants to love and support ineptness.
    I like the guy Mariota, but he needs to take that nice guy **** to the new dodge ball where you aren't allowed to hit anyone and everyone is equal.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar