Post-Game Thread Titans 7 - Bills 14

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Oct 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astro

Astro Special Teams Standout

I'm not spending any money on any sports where human refs can decide the game.

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

He got facemasked and we easily score 20-25 points if we have a high school kicker. He was not even in the top 15 reasons we lost

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Astro

You are either a troll or blind. They showed it plain as day.
    NY told them to forget it. Bills need to win.

4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

It's insane that some of y'all actually think he's playing safe to that extent. It's just has no basis in reality.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Don't blame you.

Sucks to have these games determined by old wrinkled white guys.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  6. Astro

The announcers said many times any part of his body behind or on the line is a pass and then they showed many different views of Mariotas foot on the line when pass was thrown. And the all of a sudden silence on the whole matter. Never even talked about it or showed it again. Biggest most important play of the game. You are a troll if you pretend you didn't see a good touchdown pass.

• Troll Troll x 1
  7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

9 sacks today is some degree of reality. He HAS to get rid of the ball sooner when the pressure is obvious. He'll have to trust where his WR's and TE's are going to be and put the ball there. Yes- it is higher risk- but we need the higher reward right now to balance our offense.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

easy- I think you really meant to say old guys pictures on greenbacks that can be folded up in a pocket......

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I dont like blaming the refs but it was a little odd how they never really showed the analysis or the call by the refs. At least on the stream I was watching. It went from the announcers saying it looks like his back foot is still behind the line and points were on the board, to the FG attempt.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Why don't you re-read what you just wrote...

You are saying the announcers gave us the definition of the rule. Giving a definition is not the same as them saying that he DID not cross the line. They never said. You are basing everything you are saying on one camera angle (that to me looked like he was over).

Once again, to confirm they have to have conclusive evidence. They could have said it was inconclusive and the play stands as it was called on the field, but they did not say that. They said it was confirmed.

I am sorry that explaining the rules to you makes me a troll.

• Troll Troll x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar