Post-Game Thread Titans 7 - Bills 14

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Oct 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Good to great...getting to be too late for that. Lewan needs to run damn laps. Between his suspension and his play when he returns he is proving to be unworthy the money the team has allocated to him. His penalties are costly and inexcusable in the red zone. I think we'd be lucky to make "Good to Mediocre" at this point. Fire that kicker- anyone can do better than that.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Dude- so you advocate having your butt hurt?

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Way more frustrating than that.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. El Guapo

El Guapo Starter

Trotting out that ****ing bum after he missed the first 3 is the dumbest coaching move of the day. Wtf vrabel. Not to mention the Playcalling our last series. A ****ing toss smh

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. RTH

RTH Meh...

It's official... Apathy.

Full blown apathy.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

yeah- he's pretty much a high pitched nothing. All talk and a penalty machine.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Titans should have won today. Bills are a tough team but they did what they needed to win by formula at least.
    Have to make FG. 50 n even the pointless 53yarder I can accept are difficult but the 36 yarder is inexcusable and the block shouldn’t have even been the situation after the refs robbed the 2 TDs.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Agree. Jags manhandled the team, bills were gifted a game they should have lost.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. JackLordsHair

JackLordsHair Special Teams Standout

Yeah he is worrying me, like his game awareness seems very questionable from a % standpoint. The D was disappointing today as well, they were giving up easy stuff underneath all day, Allen looked pretty on point all day even if he wasn't getting big plays downfield.

This team is so frustrating to get behind year in and year out... Someone above mentioned feeling numb 5 games in, I'm right there with you fellow sufferer !

Credit to the Bills Defense, they are legit.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

This game hurts like hell.

We had every opportunity to win this game, but it feels like the refs wouldn't let us get ahead.

I advocated for Santos, but he needs to be gone tomorrow. Bring anyone in. His confidence is shot and I said that after his 2nd missed FG.

To make things even worse, we got beat in front of a ton of Bills fans. Would hate to be in Nashville right now watching the Bills march through that city with so much confidence and cockiness.

Right now I would rather see the Pats slaughter them ****ing Bills.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar