Post-Game Thread Titans 7 - Bills 14

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Oct 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Absolutely but we could also be capable of heating up . I still like Vrabel as a coach and I like how our team doesn’t implode in the media . We deserve to get hot and go on a run just for how we stick together as a team , not sure if it happens but ....

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

This game hurt. Wish we could replay the game.

We could easily be 4-1, instead we sit here at 2-3. I agree in that the season is still early and can be savaged, but for now we pretty much only compete for the #6 seed, because anything else is pretty much a forgone conclusion. Looks like the Colts will win the South and Buffalo will get the 5th seed.

Left so many points on the field yesterday it's not even funny. Like last year, we will look back at this Bills game as the game that kept us out the playoffs.

3. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Jesus, it's five games into the season. Don't crown anyone yet. What happens if we end up 13-3.

(What? it could happen.)

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Bills miss playoffs but colts do win south.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Unless they have an epic collapse, they make the playoffs.

They play the Redskins, get the Dolphins 2 times, Broncos at home, the Steelers and finish with the Jets at home. Already 4-1 and I can't see them losing in any other the games listed above.

I think it's safe to say they make the playoffs IMO

6. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

And I saw an article today where Saffold admitted that he was having a problem with the scheme... also said a mobile QB which to me was his nice way of saying Mariota is to blame for some of the sacks, which he is.

7. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Saffold FN sucks!!!!!!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Yes, but the question is why? Why a 10 year vet, the top free agent guard who has average only allowing a sack or two a year suddenly forgets how to block as soon as he gets to Nashville?

9. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

He is a dumb ass

• LOL LOL x 3
  10. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

We need a better O Line coach for certain. Line play has been bad since Vrabel got here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar