Post-Game Thread Titans 7 - Bills 14

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Oct 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apathaeticTN

apathaeticTN Starter

i bet they didn't take any calls i'm sure they dropped the caller and talked over about 3-4 seconds into what caller had to say

2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

apparently the rule is now that if you dive its considered "giving yourself up" so once you go down you are down...... ive never heard of such a thing

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

If he was 3 for 4 then we win

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

We snatched defeat in the jaws of victory.... again

That is the hardest part

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  5. RTH

RTH Meh...

No, it was quite a few.

6. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Midday has been lighting up the decisions by Vrabel and laughing at the Lewan twitter situation. I really wish Lewan would just shut the hell up and play like a franchise left tackle. But I'm not sure he actually is one.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Such a poorly played and coached game from start to finish. Nothing else to be said. Absolute garbage everywhere....

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Should have called bills for personal foul then like they did butter knees... i mean casey. They hit mm8 after he gave himself up

9. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Funny thing is , as a fan when emotions settle I look at things differently. I mean Buffalo gave the Patriots problems and we should have beaten them . Colts just beat the Chiefs and we should’ve beaten the Colts . I mean I know it’s a bunch of coulda wouldas but how horrible are we really? Season is still young although all the conference and division losses suck , we ain’t dead yet . All the sky is falling stuff (I’m guilty of it too ) is definitely still premature. Ima stay positive leading up to Denver.

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

It's not the losing, it's how we are losing, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar