Post-Game Thread Titans 7 - Bills 14

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Oct 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Appreciate your perspective but, as you admit, you’ve been here a short time, many folks here have been here 15 years or more. We’re seeing the same ole chit after the same ole hype. We’re realistically already out of playoff tiebreakers and barring some massive turnaround or divisional shift we’re realistically out of playoffs. We haven’t gone from good to great, we’ve gone from average to chit. And we’re back in a QB transition period which means arrow down before back up. Seen it, done it many times in the past 15 years.

And JRob is the GM responsible for this team so he deserves to be reviewed like all others.

#171 Riverman, Oct 7, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

you'll learn that this is how most of the board reacts anytime we lose no matter what. there is no stopping them.

"i've been a fan for so long!" theyll say, like that absolves them

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  3. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

We were in that 2-3 win bottom score f the league category and it didn’t break the cycle. Chiefs landed Mahomes and didn’t have to be the laughing stock of the NFL.

Of course the Titans can only alternate between average and total garbage.

4. VondyP

this tweet thread hurts my soul...

5. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I really don’t understand how this keeps happening to us. Saffold was the top guard free agent available this year, he’s a 10 year pro and was a known commodity.

I can’t blame JRob for landing a player everyone had listed as the best avaible at his position. The question is how come they come to TN and then suck like they never have before in their career? Same thing happened with Levitre. Is it scheme, is it the Oline coach? On paper there is no reason this guy should be sucking as bad as he has been,

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I've been a paying PSL owner since day one. But that has nothing to do with me posting my frustrations with this team. How do you expect fans to react after sucking so bad against the Jaggy Wires on National TV, then go in to Atlanta and play great, then come HOME and lay a big egg against the Bills? Just because some of us are long time fans doesn't give us the right to ***** about the play of the Titans? I will praise them when they earn it, and I will criticize when they earn the criticism. Everyone has a right to criticize the team when they play like a Pop Warner team. Let us vent in peace! LOL

• Cheers Cheers x 4
  7. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

When can Succup come off IR? It can't be soon enough!

8. VondyP

criticizing is fine, we are talking about how "everyone deserves to be fired", "no one is good", etc etc

bills defense is very good and we played well enough to win, outside of the damn kicker and OL, and maybe WR with the dropsies

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Wanting people fired is just a reaction to wanting to "fix" problems. You can't just cut players as easy as firing coaches, so when the Titan's play like crapola, some people will call for heads to roll to see if that will fix the problem. I think all of the changing of staff over the past 6 years has definitely hurt the Titans players. I don't want anyone fired on the current staff because we need some stability for a change. I think Arthur Smith needs more time. I don't think he sucks 100% of the time but definitely is showing his rookie OC status. Being patient is hard to do at times!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Week 8 I believe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar