Post-Game Thread Titans 7 - Bills 14

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Oct 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astro

Astro Special Teams Standout

Mariota needs everything perfect. He will be an HOF all time great after he succeeds Brady in New England.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I’d absolutely take any of the 3.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Haha- read in margin: "We shot ourselves in the foot over and over again- like in the other losses."

somebody replied: "Oh- THAT'S what happened to Santos' foot..."

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Well said.Cant argue with that.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I’d be interested to know if there was more than one attempt to throw the ball downfield. I don’t get the mentality that you don’t make any effort to stretch the field.

It looked so much like Les Steckel was the friggin’ OC today.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm SO much with you on that. There is no reason not to take a 2 step drop and let it fly on an out route at least. So much in favor to protect WR's and a passer. And it's not like we DON'T have a couple of big WR's that can win a ball. More stupid coaching IMO.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  8. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

Sure, we got hosed by the refs again. We do still suck though.

O-line, dropped passes, pre snap penalties, conservative play calls, coaching, defense always buckling in the 4th, kicking game, punt return game.

2-3 is fair - we’re mediocre again sadly.

9. HurrayTitans!

Hate to disagree with valid points but the league doesn’t look bad at all. No one watches the titans (or really the bills for that matter) and there will be zero coverage on any of what you just brought up.
    None of what went wrong here will ever really see the light of day outside of titans fans complaining.
    If I remember correctly, titans have had 2-3 “whoops my bad” calls well after games have been decided.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Astro

Astro Special Teams Standout

When Santos went out for the 53 yarder he was probably crying. Why Vrabel, why?

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar