Post-Game Thread Titans 36, Jaguars 22

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Oct 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Love the win but and a big BUT...it was against the blind school....so to speak.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Ok great game all around both of our lines just own the jags.Our Dline took the second half off lol.

Just a few negatives we are blitzing alot and I like it .... but we are leaving Brice McCain one on one vs their top slot guy with no sideline help sometimes it happends to Avery too but with a rb.

And I know we are all hating on our CBs but that's such a hard job Dick is setting him/them up for failure .

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. rekirts

rekirts Starter

WooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOoooooooooooo

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I loved the fact that the crowd was actually standing up
    For the first time in forever the crowd in my section was standing for offense as well....we basically stood the whole game. It was a party in the stands with no fear of actually blowing that sort of lead. The players on the sidelines were having a blast as well.

This Thursday night game now is like having a mini-bye week. Couldn't come at a better time.

I'm expecting a ton of Packers fans in the house when we play them. Will have to shut them up early.

6. Walldaprince

Walldaprince Rookie

Man im at a lost for words i dont understand how one week we have a major pass rush and then the next week we dont ...why cant we rush the passer like this every week...PRESSURE on qb changes everything ....BB was very nervous in pocket he was throwing passes into the ground just cause he was worried about rush ...then once game was over and we just played prevent he racks up big numbe...,LOL..
    oh yea jalen ramsey naw no thanks ....once again love the talent dont want the headace
    that 15 yr penalty was stupid ....
    OC rob.. finally put DHenry in for a full drive ..see how easy it looked
    not saying take rushes away from dmurray but spell him keep fresh backs in game ...

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Damn that was enjoyable !! What a dominant performance from the opening whistle. Titan Up Boyz !!!

Mariota was INCREDIBLE. decision making, pocket presence, checking down or throwing away when necessary, gorgeous deep ball. Really just a PERFECT game by our franchise QB.

The running game was LETHAL. Murray is still a SPECIAL BACK. Henry was good also.

The OL. Wow! What a dominant performance.

Defense was great early when it mattered. The entire first half.

Shout out to Mike Mularkey and his staff, because no one else here will say it. Team came out well prepared, ans executed a great game plan. a team had their coaches mentality, and we could have hung our heads and quit after last week's loss, or we could come out THE WAY WE DID LAST NIGHT.

So thanks for Mularkey and Co. for having this team looking better than they have in a very long time.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

cryingjags.jpg

• LOL LOL x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I don't care if it was the Jags or not...They have talent....They are clearly not utilizing it, but that said, we took them out of the game and early...Both on the ground and in the air. This was a clean win and was a pleasure to see from start to finish. Blake Bortles is absolute garbage....Jack got his ankles broke...Ramsey wanted no parts of Henry.....Love it

10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I like that it was a strong performance immediately following a weak one. Bouncing back instead of giving in..like the Jags did...and we have in the past.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar