Post-Game Thread Titans 35 - Texans 14

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I think I like the rally cry of why not us?

Get pumped and by the time Vrabel is holding up that Lombardi, he can say, you shouldn’t have doubted us.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Ps- Tannehill just stood there because if he takes one step forward he is fair game they can hit him at the line.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

If the Patriots spend 15 minutes in practice going over that scenario it was worth it. Less time to focus on something else.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Reminds me of the "one time" speech in the little giants lol, just swap out when he says Cowboys for Patriots. All that matters is being the better team this Saturday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar